Special Grade Clerk (1 Year Contract), Central Support & Settlement, Group T&O
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
1. Monitor/Track/Liasing with vendor/officer for serving of machines
2. Collate Cash related statistic and process order/return
3. Balancing/settlement of ledger and book
4. Posting /Archival/filling of record/boxes
5. Other adhoc duties which may be assisgn from time to timeJob Requirements
1. Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
2. Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
3. Ability to mutitask and work under tight deadline.
4. Able to handle stress well.
5. Keen to learn , fast and accurate , responsible.
6. Preferably to have past experience in banking industry.Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)