Special Education Teacher
Metta School| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Prepare daily lessons in line with the Pupil's IEPs alongside with Allied Health Professional.
- Monitor Pupil's progress, achievements and participation in school activities.
- Guide and equip Pupils with the pre-requisite / vocational skills needed for future employment opportunities.
- Collaborate with parents through case conferences, or home visits to facilitate Pupil's overall growth and development.
- Candidate must possess at least 5 GCE "O" level with at least a B grade in English and Maths, or
- Candidate with full GCE "A" level (incl General Paper); polytechnic diploma or degree from a recognised educational institution.
- Trained with Diploma in Special Education and relevant experiences in teaching special needs students are an advantage.
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.