Special Education Teacher Aide
Metta School| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Assist in classroom teaching, supervising pupils and managing students behaviour.
- Assist in preparing classroom teaching aids/ equipment and materials.
- Assist and coach pupils entrusted in their care during classroom instruction, recess, school events, out-of-school hour outings and ad-hoc activities.
- GCE “O”, “N” level with a compulsory credit in English; NITEC qualification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office Words and Excel.
- Relevant experience in the field of special needs school is an advantage.
- Good team player with mature personality, strong communication and interpersonal skills.