Spare Parts cum Logistic Executive
- Location : International Business Park
- Salary up to $4000 (Basic) + 1 month AWS + Variable bonus
- 5 days week
- Europe company (Laser Precision Tool)
This position is responsible for managing spare part order management for SEA
▪ Issue spare parts quotation to customers when receive customer or service engineer inquiry.
▪ Receives customer purchase orders and reviews them for completeness and accuracy which include parts and verifying terms and prices according to company regulation in order to optimize revenue
▪ Input sales order into SAP system in a timely and accurate manner and ensures proper invoicing
▪ Expedite order delays or problems internally, to maintain order schedules
▪ Actively follow up and works closely with vendor, subsidiaries, customers, warehouse and 3PL for scheduling and coordinating of delivery of parts on time towards meeting customer requirements and satisfaction
▪ Regular follow-up of open/outstanding order with suppliers
▪ Periodically check price, discount and surcharge in order and invoice
▪ Determine and convert Planned Order to Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order
▪ Process Purchase Orders and Stock Transfers
▪ Cooperate with service team to arrange spare parts return from customers, return to Germany and follow up credit note from Germany.
▪ Process GI Scrapping for damage parts which no need to return to Germany
▪ Compile and maintain order tracking and return list report
▪ Cooperate with service team to order service tools
▪ Verify vendors billing & submit to Finance
▪ Ensure all documents related to order processing has been stored in SAP for audit purpose.
▪ Assist Manager for SG local activities e.g. local purchasing or contact with local vendors.
▪ Assist Machine Order Processing team for machine logistics issue for local market.
▪ Liaise and closely work together with internal departments
▪ Bachelor degree preferably of Foreign Trade University or related
▪ Have at least 3-year experience in the role of import and export executive for a foreign-invested company
▪ Be familiar with import export procedure for all types of enterprise including export processing enterprise
▪ Understand logistics pricing structure for working in the best cost-effective way
▪ Computer literacy in MS Office
▪ Good command of written and spoken
▪ Excellent skill of task self-organization with high responsibility and accuracy
▪ Attention to details
▪ Good communication skill and capability of problem-solving and team working
▪ Growth mindset: seeking improvement
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Expecting Salary:
2. Date Available:
3. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
Job ID: 75V95X
People Profilers Pte Ltd