Space Planner (Experience in AutoCAD)
XTRA Office Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2019
- Provides CAD design services in support of client requirements and modifications.
- Updates and issues CAD space plans.
- Generates components breakdown for sales department for quotations and orders.
- Provides 3D Max rendering for presentation.
- Prepares presentation boards.
- Site audit on existing components, and communicate churn requirements to the customer.
- To measure site for space planning.
- Assists & Co-ordinates in mock up preparation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma certificate.
- Design and system furniture background experience would be preferred.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD operation and 3D Max.
- Must understand drawing standards.
- Excellent PC and MS office skills (especially Excel & Power point) are essential.
- Must be meticulous to manage accuracy of component count.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment.
- Good working attitude and initiative.
Interested applicants may submit a comprehensive resume, expected salary, date of availablility and a recent photo via CLICK 'APPLY NOW' Button
XTRA Office Pte Ltd