Six Senses| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
- Organize treatments as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Perform face, body and nail treatments as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Handle guest’s questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Promote packages, promotions and upsell whenever possible.
- Make sure treatment rooms have enough supplies at all times and as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Request and collect the stock of supplies necessary for the treatment rooms.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to guests at all times.
- Serve the ginger tea to the guests when required.
- Evaluate the operations and procedures and suggest improvements to the Spa Management.
- Handle guest complaints and record all guest comments.
- Personally log all product recommendations.
- Record daily requisitions in the balance or record book.
- Fill in documents / controls / reports for duty.
- Monitor usage of products. Keep regular accounting for accurate product levels of supply (working with Senior Therapist and Spa Manager).
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Personal Care/Beauty/Fitness Service or equivalent.