Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 21-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Prepare, clean and tidy spa premises.
- Be fully aware of the daily booking programmed and to update any changes to the reception.
- Check the following day’s appointments at the end of each day and to make necessary preparations accordingly.
- Provide body massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and hair care to Spa’s guests.
- Check and maintain product supplies at the beginning and end of each day.
- Check Spa Card carefully for specific instructions or guest requests.
- Replace soiled Linen in the treatment room with clean one.
- Check and clear all Spa fresh materials in the General Store.
- Ensure that the guest is greeted by their family name as far as possible.
- Ensure guest comfort during the treatment by monitoring room temperature, lighting, sunlight and music level.
- Report any guest comments or complaints to the Spa Services Supervisor as soon as convenient. In the absence of Spa Services Supervisor, guest comments should be reported to the Assistant Spa Manager.
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Spa and hotels policy and procedures.
- Ensure Spa’s grooming standards are adhered to.
Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Quality of treatments.
- Guest contact skills.
- Mystery Shopper Results
- At least 2years of experience as a Spa Therapist
- With CIDESCO/CIBTAC/ITEC/WSQ qualifications and other recognized certificates will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal Skills. Good communication and listening skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Team player
- Have an enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills. Customer-oriented.
- Take pleasure in working with people and have an outgoing personality
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd