Sous Chef (western & Local)
As Sous Chef you will assist in planning, directing, controlling and coordinating of the kitchen activities of all the Cooks, Pantry staff and Kitchen Stewards to ensure efficient and smooth food services.
- Preparation of the buffet dishes and ingredients
- Assist Chef with creation and preparation of western / local cuisine
- Oversee kitchen operations, monitor, guide and train kitchen crew
- Maintain clean and tidy workplace to ensure staffs are compliance with food hygiene, health and safety standards.
- Check daily mise-en-place, preparation, cooking and presentation of all food, to ensure an efficient operations and the food quality meets Management standards.
- With 3 years relevant working experience
- Preferred Diploma in Culinary or Culinary Certifications - Able to instill strong safety and sanitation habits
- Creative and innovation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong leadership skills
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or email your resume and expected salary to : [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Only Singaporeans may apply.
The Human Resource Department
Level 6 Excelsior Tower
5 Coleman Street,