Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintains clean work area during service
- Cleans equipment, work area after service
- Occasionally takes on extra cleaning duties when kitchen is short-staffed
- Lead kitchen team in Head Chef's absence
- Assist Head Chef in any managerial duties required
- Provides guidance to junior kitchen staff members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours
- Trains new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Creating work shifts/rostering of FOH staff
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed
- Assists head chef with menu creation
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients
- Minimum 3 years of experience in F&B industry.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- 6 working days per week with the ability to work on weekends/public holiday.
Good Food Industries Group Pte. Ltd