Folklore | Date Posted: 6-Sep-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To assist the Executive Chef in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations of the Kitchen Department.
- To control foods cost
- To ensure that the cooks and pantry staff observe all safety and hygiene standards.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Executive Chef.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in preparation of peranakan cuisine
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times