Sous Chef - Indian Cuisine
Assist Executive Chef to provide innovative and artistically superior and cost-efficient food and beverage products that enhance the reputation of all the food outlets, at the same time meeting the established quality and presentation standards.
• Create, Plan and Budget for new dishes
• Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from Associates Feedback to draw an action plan.
• Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
• Establish quality and quantity standards of food preparation & presentation.
• Develop and Standardize new recipes in order to add variety to the F & B outlets.
• Devise methods for optimal use of raw materials and maintain the budgeted food cost.
• Ensure the availability of stock and raw materials through proper planning and co-ordination with the Purchase department.
• Monitor adherence to Safety, Hygiene and Cleanliness standards.
• Work in association with the in the area of Promotions, , Menu planning & Pricing.
• Work closely with the Purchase Manager for developing Standard Purchase Specifications, Vendor Development & Evaluation etc.
• Ensure through regular monitoring customer feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all customers along with the best quality products.
• Staff and Schedule staff in order to optimize manpower.
• Review the monthly business reports and develop a work plan.
• Develop departmental trainers in association with the training department & oversee all the training activities within the department.
• Stay informed about the new developments in the world of cuisine, cooking techniques, kitchen equipment etc.