Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Adhere to the work schedule and instructions from Production Manager, including but not limited to: liaising with clients/ departments, design, supply, install, dismantle, standby and operations of audio systems/ equipment in accordance to event orders/ service orders/ on site instructions etc. for event production in Marina Bay Sands.
- Set up and tear down audio and mixing board equipment for sporting events or artistic productions, nightclub operations and live band performances.
- Manage the sound quality and setup for international acts before a show, including performing of sound checks.
- Manage, monitor and adjust audio and video equipment to regulate volume and quality ensuring smooth audio visual operations throughout all types of performances and live events.
- Operate manual and computer-controlled AV systems during a show.
- Report and repair complex equipment problems.
- Maintain the sound equipment in good safe working condition.
- Perform frontline electrical maintenance duties, if necessary.
- To comply and operate within all WSH rules and regulations when carrying out duties.
- To ensure safety, maintenance and inventory control of audio system and equipment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with large scale audio systems.
- Background and experiences in AV services and solutions would be ideal.
- Strong technical knowledge on sound equipment operations and ability to produce different effects during shoots, if required.
- Proficiency in Audio/ AV Software
- Strong knowledge of Funktion-One and D&B applications.
- Strong knowledge of music of all genres.
- Knowledge in CAD and schematic drawings would be preferable.
- Must be PC literate and experience with Microsoft Software (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint) and Paint.
- Knowledge of basic computer networking skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of WSH would be advantageous, as it applies to events.
- Ability to lift up to 25KG without assistance, if required during set up.
- Ability and interest to keep abreast of the advances in technologies and techniques in the industry.
- Must be able to commit to working long odd hours, inclusive of weekends, PH and overnight shifts, as per business requirements.
- Must be able to work for extended periods within an environment with amplified music and loud noise.
- Must be comfortable to work at height and stand for long periods of time.