SATA CommHealth| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- You will conduct patient clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical Sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with professional and DI protocols.
- You are required to familiarize yourself with the usage and correct handling of the imaging equipment, and conduct necessary tests before equipment is used on patients. You are also required to participate in quality improvement projects and ensure compliance with the radiology safety policy.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Diagnostic Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Full registered Radiographer with AHPC
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge
Interested applicants are invited to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.