- Opportunity for professionals willing to challenge the status quo!
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset to work together with our talented team
- Uncover opportunities & overcome challenges in the region
- Excellent scope for career development
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
We are looking for candidates that are both tech savvy and possess a solid business acumen. As a Solutions Engineer, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using the database. You will be responsible for:
- Participating in all stages of the customer’s software development lifecycle.
- Educating prospects and customers on possible solutions and sharing best practices for integrating to their applications.
- Understanding customer requirements and communicating business values of the database.
- Guiding the design and deployment of hybrid transactional and analytical databases, that impact multiple functional areas of a customer’s organization.
- Working on RFPs / customer’s technical requirements with the Sales team.
- Preparing demos and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate various use cases.
- Creating technical content to show customers how to integrate the database or implement best practices for new technologies.
- Assisting developers, database administrators, product managers and project owners with technical queries during implementation.
- Assisting developers with debugging database integrations, and suggesting code optimization in a variety of programming languages.
- Documenting the architectural solutions that customers have designed and deployed.
- Distilling and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- You possess Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field and have at least 2 years experience as backend developer or database administrator, with a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Hands on knowledge of code and script in Python, Shell, or Golang is required along with web server, distributed system, load balancing, and system monitoring knowledge.
- You are familiar with the setup, configuration, and optimization of Nginx, LVS, Keepalived, Zabbix, MySQL, Redis, etc.
- Experience in public cloud environment, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and automated operations using Puppet, Ansible, or SaltStack.
- Experience in technical support of databases (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, etc) or big data systems (Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, Spark, etc) and Docker/Kubernetes is a strong plus.
- You possess strong communication skills for liaising both cross-departmentally as well as with external customers.
- You are comfortable & confident sharing knowledge with highly skilled and experienced audience including C-level executives.
- Excellent presentation skills along with networking ability via email, phone and social media is required.
- You can create sales presentations, product demonstrations, and can educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best ways to utilize hybrid transactional and analytical database.
- You are open to travelling and can take up to 15-25% travel, as per the role demands.
- You can think on your feet, and have the ability to handle critical situations with ease.
- You are flexible and can hit the ground running with a go-getter mentality.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd