Solutions Engineer at Panasonic Factory Solutions Asia Pacific
• Prepare and maintain project execution plans, and track all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to internal management and customer management.
• Collect information to troubleshoot/maintain MES/IoT related products.
• Support for system/integration testing and implementation for enhancements and change requests.
• To handle support queries, including pre and post-sale activities.
• Weekly reporting and CRM updating
• Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of urgent tasks
• Min Diploma holders in Electronics, Computer related engineering fields
• Experience in operating Windows server, SQL server and Linux command
• Energetic, passionate and comfortable with customer facing
• Able to work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
• Strong customer focus and commitment to Customer Satisfaction
• Able to travel on short notice
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.