- Primarily responsible for leading client engagement, customer solution, contribute to
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and working closely with various team from sales, product management and technical to formulate winning technical solution for customers.
- Technical consultant to the company’s products, solutions and partner solutions in the industry vertical(s) assigned to Digital Automation, Digital ID or Digital Payment.
- Responsible for technical aspects of RFP and RFI.
- Participates in client and internal interactions to develop solutions to business problems.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Translate requirements to internal product lines.
- Customer interface to technical requirements.
- Technical presentation to customers.
- Support Sales / Partner on the technical aspect of our solution and owner of the requirement documentation.
- Assist the team in the development of POC with customer/product lines.
- Follow through business development on the technical requirement document.
- Local champion to see through the success of our technical implementation.
- Provide local visibility of technical developments in ID / payment / banking.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science in a recognised University
- Min 5 – 7 years in the ID, payment solutions or automation related industry supporting financial / government / smart enterprises solution.
- Good to have 2 – 3 years’ experience in Java development, J2EE, Java Scripts, Struts, SOAP, and/or JSP; Web Services development skills.
- Understand how Visa / MC / CUP / others / local payment scheme technically work.
- Good knowledge in technical and business in the industry vertical(s).
- Good understanding of financial security technologies such as encryption/requirements.
- Good understanding of mobile technologies as related to financial / government business.
- Excellent ability to learn new technologies such as Digital Banking Kiosk Automation and Digital ID (biometrics)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and recommend busines solutions for clients.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with little to no supervision to complete responsibilities and tasks.
- Must be willing and interested in learning new skills, technologies, and business practices.
- Able to travel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd