Solution Architect (West/5 days)
- Architect platform from enterprise architecture approach; and ensure effective design of the information, business, infrastructure, security, interfaces/integration architectures.
- Deep-dive into business processes to uncover and concretize organizational needs, and to strategize use of technological solutions to deliver actionable insights.
- Design, develop and establish IT architectural roadmaps to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Assess, design and provide IT solutions; On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud-Hosted.
- Communicate and train teams on architecture patterns, guidelines, standards and the roadmap.
- Review of technical solutions and support thereof through the governance process maintaining alignment with guidelines, standards, and strategic directions.
- Ensure solutions from design teams are designed & built in compliance & alignment to define architecture principles & blueprints and able to support the business and scale.
- Interface and collaborates with other teams and supports major initiatives.
- Explore the market landscape for solution/application insights, market condition, trends, products, services, competitors and emerging technologies.
- Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent with 6-8 years of working experience as an IT Solution Architect.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience in agile software development and in managing mid to large scale IT architecture projects.
- Experience with platform like Salesforce and API/SoA/microservices solutions.
- Experience in cloud computing infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services and Azure Cloud.
- Prior experience in designing large and complex enterprise applications.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Able to work highly independently and good project management skills.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd