Solution Architect (RAN)
- Join a consulting firm with international prescence
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself on building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of Radio Access Network (RAN).
- Executing change requests, performing upgrades and delivering radio network design services
- Performing site survey, radio measurement and testing on site.
- Producing detailed RF design and survey report which includes macro, small cells and in-building system
- Delivering improvement services, providing recommendation and solutions to improve customer network performance
- Performing audit, parameter consistency and health check.
- Performing radio hardware and software performance verification and user acceptance test in the lab & live network environment.
- Driving technical issues investigation and network performance improvement, as well as KPI acceptance in the project delivery
- Leading other RF/Network Engineers in the project delivery and acceptance while identifying gaps in existing processes and driving improvements
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer/electrical engineering
- You have at least 10 years of working experience in Radio Network Design & Optimisation
- You have strong technical knowledge in 3G, 4G & 5G.
- You are experienced in dealing with Ericsson equipment, radio network features, and parameters.
- You have strong skills in network design and optimization tools, such as Mentum Planet, TEMS, R&S, NEMO, Geolocation platforms.
- You possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as having strong interpersonal skills
- You are a self-motivated individual, with confidence working with diverse partner groups
- You are result-oriented with a focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery.
- You have experience in leading team in RF project delivery and acceptance
Snaphunt Pte Ltd