Solution Architect (Java)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Determine and confirm client business expectations and needs.
- Understand the client's requirements and design their technical infrastructure.
- Design Technology and Application architecture.
- Convert system requirements into software architecture and design documentation, and ensuring the completeness of the architecture proposed.
- Work with Project Manager and customers to manage/negotiate resources, scope and schedule.
- Interface and coordinate tasks with Module Leaders to ensure all modules within the system are progressing as planned, and modules can be integrated smoothly.
- Mentor junior technical staff.
- Experienced in designing and delivering complex web-based applications using JEE servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss or Tomcat.
- Mush have experience implementing JEE and/or Cloud Native Architecture.
- Experienced in one or more of the following database servers: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring.
- Experienced in MVC design, Data modelling, Deployment & Build management, Data migration.
- Possess experience in one or more of the following: Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes, CI / CD, Domain Driven Design (DDD), API Design.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096