Who are we looking for?
Solution Architect with Strong experience in Java knowledge, Kafka, Angular, who can guide & mentor the 40+ member technology team on the solution, architectural decision, validating on periodic basis for one of our client. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications
- Solution Architect with extensive experience in designing Java applications, Kafka, Business works, JMS, Spring, Springboot, etc.,
- Experienced in architecting and developing middleware solutions (Kafka, Confluent, KSQL, Business Works)
- Cloud messaging and proven experience with Confluent project implementation
- Extensive experience in creating Technical Designs or Technical Documentation
- Good deduction skills and requires minimum supervision
- Capable of work with the team and provide technical guidance and perform architecture decision.
- Create Architecture Documentation & Guidance to the team.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Mentor the team
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 10+ years of work experience in software development.
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college