- Collaborate with team members and business units’ leaders to determine functional and technical requirements for new applications.
- Create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Oversee progress of the development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and extensibility.
- Approve final products before launch.
- Manage the ongoing change management process and documentation.
- Degree/Diploma in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Ten years of experience as a Solution Architect with experience in software development.
- Experience in Agile software development Methodology and coding in various languages such as Java, Python, or C#.
- Experience in Data Flow programming standards such as TensorFlow & Keras and other Message Queuing standards.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills with outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Experience in working for Cloud based software company or experiences in Logistics/E-commerce domain will be advantageous.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please do NOT use the ‘APPLY’ function but send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No : R1103690) stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd