Solution Architect (Infrastructure)
- Join a leading IT services provider
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team
- Play a key role in the development of cloud infrastructure solutions
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in the digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You are responsible for :
- Identifying the client’s requirements and designing a commercially viable IT Infrastructure solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
- Providing expert technical presales support for opportunities involving servers, storage and backup solution.
- Liasing with sales team on early engagement with the customer in selling servers, storage and backup solution.
- Working closely with vendors channel partners, and technology partners to prepare solution write-up, bill of material and engage the Service Delivery
- Creating architecture artefacts and documentation to effectively explain architecture design concepts and solutions to various level of stakeholders.
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations and providing support at customer-facing events
- Conducting transition/ handover and briefing to the project implementation team on the overall solution and design.
- Keep abreast of product technology and certifications and developing technical capability slides.
- Identifying potential and emerging technologies relevant to innovation
- You possess a Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineer, Information Technology or related discipline
- You have at least 5 years of Systems and Storage experience in HPE, IBM, Lenovo, Dell EMC, Hitachi Vantara, NetApp.
- You have 3 years experience in the following areas: VMware vSphere, RedHat OpenStack, Veeam Backup, Veritas Netbackup, Storage Subsystem and Storage SAN provisioning
- Hands-on experience with various OS (Microsoft Windows, Redhat) and virtualised platforms (VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, and Kubernetes) is required.
- You have good knowledge of backup and archival solution such as Veritas, Veeam, Acronis, IBM Spectrum Protect etc.
- Solid knowledge of data resiliency and data disaster recovery solution as well as virtualization and cloud (IaaS) technology is essential for the role.
- You possess hands-on experience and good technical skills with proven track records in IT infrastructure and/or emerging IT technologies engineering in the following area: X86 server architecture and design, Storage architecture and design
- You ideally are knowledgable in Cloud infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS) such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure; Container technologies like Dockers and Kubernetes.
- You possess a significant depth of technical experience in the following products/areas: Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, System Center, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Azure, Windows Server and network.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- You have strong communication and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth.
- You are able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- You are customer-oriented, a good team player and technically inclined
Snaphunt Pte Ltd