Solution Architect (Health Insurance l Agile/ DevOps) Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Lead and manage the development and implementation of relevant architecture strategy and stats for Insurance
- Leading the definition of solution architecture for programmers and creating target state road maps
- Defining, maintaining and owning the technical architecture solution relating to distribution platforms within the supporting CIO function.
- Develop trusted relationships across the organization, not just in architecture, in order to ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs whilst aligning to the organizational technology vision.
- Accountable for technology decisions and architecture leadership within the appropriate governance bodies.
- Ensure that the target state for architecture is implemented consistently across the CIO function and respective of DevOps teams.
- Act as the recognized technical expert associated with the respective domain.
- Provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise CIO / Chief Architect and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Drive operational excellence on the full architectural life cycle and guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables
- Degree or Diploma in computer science/ computer engineering or relevant working experience.
- Understand channel applications and integration components, common digital and traditional integration technologies
- Experience of enterprise level software for scale delivery working in insurance domain.
- Ability to Identify key system architecture components, propose and help teams build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Experience in digital and broader architectural transformation, applying solutions for experience in decomposing monolith solutions and methods to manage for technical legacy reduction.
- Ability to understand, articulate and translate customer journeys into technical design, leveraging API and micro-service architecture techniques.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of enterprise level software development and API based integration e.g. Mulesoft
- Participate in technical design and oversee all technology related issues of cloud product development, building a micro-services-based architecture, promoting API reuse and managing down technical legacy across the enterprise.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955