- Join a well established Consulting firm
- Excellent opportunity to work with and learn from industry experts
- Be part of a team of dynamic, talented & driven individuals
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to IT projects for our renowned portfolio of clients
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing inputs on requirements, product design and potential problems.
- Contributing to the promotion of our services on top of assistance provided to clients.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification, with at least 3 years' experience in a Software Testing role.
- You are proficient in technologies such as Kubernetes, Elastic Search, MSSQL, MQTT, Load Balancer such as NGINX.
- You possess up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- You also have working knowledge of programming, testing techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- You have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and you are proactive team worker.
- You can interact professionally with a diverse group of individuals and you can comfortably communicate with managers, SMEs and technical teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd