Wizlearn Technologies| Date Posted: 5-Jun-2020
- Review and analyze system and functional specifications
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective test strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product according to specifications
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using any bug tracking tools.
- Help to troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise the tasks according to schedules
- Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Preferred at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous to details and willing to go the extra mile to complete task on time