Software Test Engineer (Stationed in Singapore)
- Analyze documents (e.g design, requirements, architecture, diagrams, flowcharts) to obtain an understanding of the requirements)
- Identify the required test scenarios, test case preparation, test data preparation and document traceability matrix to ensure sufficient test coverage
- Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle
- Find bugs through systematic and/or adhoc testing and troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Understand problems from the customer perspective
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process and industry standard defect tracking tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
- Keen sense of learning and self-discovery
- Able to work independently on projects / Ability to self-manage
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups and retrospective meeting & represent testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) and QA methodology
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios
- Good team player and passion to learning new technology
- 1 to 2 years solid experience on professional software testing experience is plus.
- Experience work with auto test framework – selenium is plus
- Knowledge of scripting language – Python is plus
- Able to start immediately or on short notice is highly advantageous
Attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by: Email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for processing their applications.
GDC TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD