Software Test Engineer, Senior
Talent Search Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 05C5173|EA Personal Registration No: R1102641
Contract, Project Basis
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
US market leader in RFID technology
- Design test plan including test procedures to address complex test issues
- Coach juniors on testing methods at various stages of the design and development process.
- Develop and implement new tools to aid test, analysis and problem solving.
- Drive test projects to completion in a timely manner and complete process improvement and automation projects
- Use different programming languages, e,g C#, Java, Python to design and develop automated testing applications, utilities and modules
- Design, develop and improve the collection of test data and results as well as improve the storage and retrieval of parametric data used for testing
- Maintain accurate and reliable records of tested projects (including test plans, data, analysis, engineering communications, and final summary reports).
- At least bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field.
- 6-8 years or above experience in product testing or software testing
- Hands on knowledge in at least one or two programming language, C#, Java or Python is preferred
- Familiar with software testing methodology and process on different OS, including Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux etc.
- Familiar with printer products or printer related software products testing is preferred
- Rich experience in Automation Test. Familiar with one or two automation test tool, experience with Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium is preferred
- Experience with Test Tool Development or SDK API test is preferred
Talent Search Pte Ltd