Software Test Engineer (Printers / Urgent)
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client a well establish US MNC, is looking for a Software Testing Enginner to be part of their dynamic team.
- Conduct functional, integration and system testing
- Develop test scripts
- Executed test cases in accordance to test plan and processes and document outcomes.
- Conduct firmware, software and hardware testing using latest test tools on developed functionality to ensure compliance to user specifications and internal quality assurance requirements
- Report any defects where the observed behavior deviates from the functional specification or other abnormal behavior found during testing.
- Report system failures and other errors in accordance to the defect management process.
- Adhere to HSE policy
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics
- Engineering or IT-related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relavant working experince.
- Competent in defect Management tool - JIRA
Career International FOS Pte Ltd