Software Technical Manager (Agile/DevOps)
- Lead in the development of digital solution through established design and development methodologies, to ensure IT solution meets functional and business requirements.
- Build solution in compliance with requirements, architecture and security principles.
- Lead and ensure the delivery of new initiatives as well as operational support for solutions in production.
- Lead and oversee the implementation and deployment planning, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions.
- Lead in the setup and continuous improvement of DevOps practices & tools.
- Maintain relationship with technology vendors and partner with technology vendors to influence the results and outcomes.
- Interface and collaborate with broader internal teams and supports major initiatives.
- Exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Design Solution with Architecture & handle Cost management.
- Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent with 10-12 years of IT experience.
- 6-8 years of working experience as a technical manager with substantial agile software development project work at scale.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience with platform like Salesforce and API/SoA/microservices solutions.
- Experience with projects that relates to user experience such as CRM, web base applications, or mobile base applications.
- Significant experience working on mission critical internet facing applications focusing on scalability, performance, architecture aspects.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9753
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA licence number 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley
People Profilers Pte Ltd