Software Technical Architect | Java J2EE | Permanent role
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The role of a Software Technical Architect requires the candidate to be involved in every step of the application software development process, which includes creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers. The candidate would be expected to lead project development teams in areas of application software design, development, testing and implementation, working closely with systems analysts, software developers, project managers and other team members to ensure successful implementation of application software.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of application development experience.
- Proficient in:
- Programming languages e.g. Java, J2EE; additionally in .NET, scripting will be good
- Open source libraries e.g. Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Angular
- Application architectures e.g. web, desktop, mobile, service/message-oriented architectures
- Software development tools and standards e.g. coding conventions, best practices, design patterns
- Software development methodologies e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile
- Experienced in:
- Full software development lifecycles (SLDC)
- Producing effort estimates based on high-level functional requirements
- Software quality assurance process; setting development guidelines and performing code/design reviews
- Training team in areas of programming and software development
- Guiding team in addressing application security concerns
- Producing documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures
- Possess excellent analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills:
- Able to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
- Ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Able to lead team in application troubleshooting and performance tuning
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141