Software Specifications Engineer
- Perform technical writing of software specifications based on the product definitions, reference products, regulations and applicable customer standards
- Specify concepts and system functionality leading to the derivation of system specifications
- Drive improvements to software specification processes and product definitions aimed at optimising the management of specifications and product quality assurance
- Ensure that specifications written covers complete range of products along with drawings if required
- Create Standard software specification submittals and generate software specification data bank
- Interact with various software groups to define scope and details of specification requirements and product needs
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure on time product delivery.
- Participate in ad hoc software projects discussions on specifications and assignments as required
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or related fields requiring specification creation.
- Min 1 years’ experience in specification development
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Must be able to speak mandarin to communicate with software departments in Taiwan.
- Able to communicate and work well in teams
- Self-discipline and good conduct with the ability to work without supervision
- Must possess a flexible attitude to work and be willing to use their own initiative
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd