Software Programmer - Systems and Mobile Application
Anewtech Systems Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Development of systems and projects through the entire application development life cycle.
- Identify modifications needed and implement enhancements in existing applications to meet changing requirements.
- Perform database administration.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- You will participate in end-to-end systems/mobile application development cycle, from concept and design stage to development, testing, deployment and maintenance for the application developed
- Research and Development for smart IT solutions. (IOT and Industrial 4.0)
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holders in Computer Science or engineering
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Proficient in constructing query, view, job, stored procedure and user defined function in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in creating Android Mobile application
- Advanced experience with Android SDK, Frameworks and tools to create mobile web, native and hybrid apps for Android devices.
- Implementation of Location based notifications on both platforms
- Interested applicant who wish to perform as a contract staff on project basis may also be considered.
Anewtech Systems Pte Ltd