Software Manager (Embedded System)
- Lead a team of Software Engineers to design, develop, test and support of firmware/embedded software applications for wireless audio devices.
- Lead the design of the architecture, guide and support the implementation of the software project. Be responsible for the quality and delivery of the projects.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the team.
- Monitor, drive and facilitate individual growth of the team.
- Participate in ad hoc software projects and assignments as required
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- More than 10 years of experience in real time embedded system software development including at least 3 years of experience in project lead, technical lead or manager position.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd