Software Front-End Engineer
- Work in the company E-Commerce End2End Flow adding Front-End features and components, creating reliable and maintainable code.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least 3-5 years proven hands-on Front-end Software Development experience.
- Familiarity with React or any other major framework (Angular, Ember, Vue).
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS.
- Strong understanding of REST and communication with APIs.
- Knowledge of UI/UX related best practice.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in both English and Mandarin to liaise with theteam in China.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd