Software Engineers (SQL and Java)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Software Engineers (SQL and Java)
- Responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure software and subroutines are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements.
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Tests (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Ensure codes comply with security guidelines.
- Work with team lead to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards and that design satisfies functional and system requirements.
- Participate in requirements gathering and work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications.
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years programming experience in SQL and Java.
- Able to perform data preparation tasks – data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation either in SQL, R, Python and/or Java, as well as loading into databases – RDBMS: SQL Server, NOSQL: MongoDB.
- Experience in relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries.
- Proven track record delivering good results in a fast paced environment effectively while managing multiple priorities.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies will be an added advantage.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd