Software Engineers (.NET/SQL Server)
Zwaan| Date Posted: 28-May-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- To participate in the development of a large-scale web application using Microsoft .NET Framework and SQL Server.
- Understands functional requirements from stakeholders and business analysts, and perform impact analysis.
- Develop, unit testing and system integration testing of the application components.
- To support code merging, code compilation and deployment to Development, UAT and Production environments.
- Provide and update software documentation.
- Provide operational support for existing systems by investigating reported issues and resolving them.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant.
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in software development using .NET 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL using SQL Server 2012 and onwards.
- Have experience in end-to-end software development life cycle.
- Knowledge in code version control process and continuous integration process are required.
- Strong analytic skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in Java and Oracle is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates with longer and relevant working experience may be given senior roles.
- Candidates with experience in technical architecting and design may be given lead roles.
Salary will commensurate with your working experiences.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying !