Software Engineers - J2EE.FullStack (3 positions)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Software Engineers – J2EE.FullStack (3 positions)
As a developer, you are responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure that the software, as well as, the subroutines is working according to the specification. The program codes have to conform to the programming standards and are delivered with quality while meeting the schedule and requirements.
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Analyse process/program specifications and translate the specifications into program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Develop unit test package, execute tests and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, UAT and implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors and initiate the amendments including testing so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Participate in requirements gathering, as well as work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications.
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality.
- A Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ of relevant working experience using J2EE, with substantial project work in software development.
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Proficient in Service Oriented Architecture, design and implementation of SOAP & Restful web services, as well as, Agile Methodologies and processes.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Singaporeans and SPRs only due to the job requirement.
- Able to travel as when required.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd