Software Engineer x 3 (Back-End) (Labrador Park)
- Understand the development of CI/CD and incorporate tools to support the pipeline.
- Assist in necessary phases of project implementation, technical design, development, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with system architect to develop micro services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Write unit test for automated testing and for code quality check.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in source code repository such as GIT.
- Experience in docker container system.
- Experience in API development using various framework such as Spring Boot, Flask or Express.js
- Experience in developing unit test using various testing framework such as Junit, Unittest, Jasmine, etc.
- Experience in development using SQL or NoSQL database.
- Knowledge of microservice architecture will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and build automation tools will be an advantage.
- Independent, motivated and resourceful in problem solving
- Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Leave benefits
- Training and Professional Development
- Work location: Labrador Park
- Contract duration: About 6 months, immediate
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Working hours: 8.30am to 6pm
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd