Software Engineer: Web
Develop next generation web application for robotic systems!
Our client works with industry, academia, and government to create and support open software and hardware for use in robotics, from research and education to product development.
They offer two open source products for robots which are relied upon by hundreds of thousands of users and developers around the world.
Develop user friendly, cross platform, lightweight, and mobile interfaces to robotic and autonomous systems. Join our team to help build the next generation of web applications for robotic systems.
Our team has a deep background in embedded devices, robot simulation, and control software. This experience will combine with your knowledge of web technologies to create a seamless ecosystem of software for robot control, planning, analysis, and simulation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop web applications to control and coordinate robot simulation for use in competitions, research, development, and testing
- Design and prototype web technologies, such as visualization and anaylsis, for use with physical and simulation robotic systems
- Support, maintenance, and documentation of software functionality
- Software testing and quality assurance
SKILLS / JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree(s) in Computer Science or a related field, and/or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of distributed databases, scaling services, high throughput and low latency solutions
- Knowledge of testing and deploying web applications through cloud providers
- Experience designing and developing web applications with public REST interfaces
- Singaporeans Only
NICE TO HAVE’S
- Experience connecting web applications with hardware devices, such as IoT devices and robots
- Experience developing and maintaining open-source software
- Experience writing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience using open source libraries
- Experience with ROS, Gazebo, and/or other robotics software
- Several years of professional software development experience
Please apply for this job using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/31814509
Snaphunt Pte Ltd