Software Engineer (Up $ 6000 / JAVA/ 5 Days/ Central)
- Salary up $ 6000
- Monday - Friday
- Mainly handling goverment project
- Location Toa Payoh
- Lead and manage a small team of developers to deliver the modules to develop web-based application systems.
- Able to lead and drive the requirements gathering process
- Participate in the design and development of web applications based on Ecquaria’s product (J2EE-based).
- Lead and manage the user acceptance testing process.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the modules delivered are according to the specifications and are of high quality.
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with at least 3 years' software development experience in Internet technology in Win NT, UNIX or LINUX platform
- Technical skills include proven object-oriented programming experience with Java and C++ together with extensive RDBMS through JDBC
- Experience in J2EE, Web Services and XML will be advantageous
- Experience in Elixir reporting solutions will be advantageous
- Very strong in SQL
- Data analysis skill will be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
New Hong Aun (Gordon)
Local Staffing Division | Registration Number: R1984859
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd