Software Engineer (Treasury / Kondor Plus) | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As a treasury developer, you will be part of an international development team focused on technical activities to maintain, enhance, and develop modules mainly in Transact SQL and Java for the bank's Treasury Platform. You will also contribute to modernizing the platform's ecosystem to integrate it with the banks' tools and new technologies.
It is a rare opportunity to work with technical and functional subject matter experts of the Financial Industry, be exposed to the latest technologies deployed by the bank, and learn about finance, treasury, and the capital markets.
- 5+ years development experience on Kondor Plus (Open Reports, Custom windows, interfaces…)
- Good Java development skills
- Good experience with SQL and relational database (E.g., Sybase, Oracle,)
- Experience using and deploying CI / CD and the related tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins…)
- Good experience in object-oriented programming
- Exposure to the Unix/Linux platform and Shell scripting
Good to have.
- Exposure to Treasury and Capital Markets system similar to Kondor Plus (E.g., Murex, Calypso, Summit, Sophis, Front Arena, Opics)
- Knowledge in Treasury products and ALM
- Exposure to the Agile Development Methodology
- Other technical skills including Middleware (e.g., Kafka, MQ Series…), Monitoring, Batch Scheduling, Software Quality
- Security awareness and best practices
- Autonomous, self-motivated, and excellent team player
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449