Software Engineer Team Lead
Are you ready to be part of our pioneering software engineering team seeking to exceed and reset consumers’ expectations in a constantly evolving retail landscape? If you are, we’d love you to join us and be part of the team!
We are seeking for a skilled and driven Software Engineering Team Lead who is passionate about his craft to join us on an exciting journey to implement and manage innovative digital strategies.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the software engineering team's progress in the implementation of functional and operating model in order to align with the Company’s vision and KPI.
- Manage the implementation of technical designs and testing of functional requirements including the integration to other systems.
- Facilitate technical meetings and communicate progress, action items, etc. to the CTO and stakeholders.
- Manage collaborate projects with teams across different business units to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experiences, marketing channels, and business models.
- Propose innovative solutions or alternative approaches to difficult issues.
- Develop in house SOP and provide good guidance to IT colleagues and be able to safeguard data integrity and confidentiality.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 10 years of hands-on experience building software or web applications, of which 5 years as a Team Lead.
- Able to see the big picture, and how each project/collaboration across business units fit into the overall scheme of things.
- Significant knowledge of Application Support and Development processes, standards and associated techniques including continuous integration, test driven development, behaviour driven development.
- Proven knowledge of Technical platforms, software engineering practices and system management methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of resilience and work well in fast-paced environments.
- A strong team player and able to communicate and work efficiently with the management and team.
We look forward to hear from you!
Bee Cheng Hiang Hup Chong Foodstuff Pte Ltd