Software Engineer-Team Lead
- Be a key member of a high growth startup
- Lead teams to develop a range of innovative solutions that are disrupting the recruitment industry
- Opportunity to grow into a CTO role
Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We have recently gone live in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists.
This is a key role that will work closely with the Founder to build out a tech team in Singapore to transition certain activities from the Company's offshore development centre in India. You will also work closely with the Chief Product & Design Officer to lead and guide the tech team to meet deliver the product objectives.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver winning products.
- The overall planning, organising, leading, and executing of all tech initiatives with the team
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Developing high-quality code to build and deploy machine learning models.
- Working on all parts of the code-base and contributing to every stage of the product development cycle.
- Driving release and sprint planning sessions.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience in Full stack product development. Experience leading teams in a startup would be a strong plus.
- You have good expertise in architecting solutions and have solid experience MongoDB and MySQL database.
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Computer vision would be highly valuable.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programs.
- You possess strong analytical skills and love solving problems.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/77303171
Snaphunt Pte Ltd