Software Engineer (SemiCon, C++, C#, Automation, Computer Vision)
On behalf of our Client in the Semiconductor Technologies industry, we are sourcing for a Software Engineer carry out Image Processing / Computer Vision Algorithm Development for automated computer vision equipment.
- Design and develop software for automated Computer Vision Equipment
- Software development for GUI, big data management, real time socket communication
- Design & Develop Image Processing / Computer Vision Algorithm Development
- Involve in Software Development Life Cycle
- Masters / Degree in engineering discipline.
- MUST HAVE: Knowledge in programming skills in Visual Studio Development Environment
- Applications development experience in SemiConductor Engineering
- Proficient in programming language such as C++ and / or C# is preferred
- Knowledge in Deep Learning(AI) for Defect Classification is a plus
- MUST HAVE: Strong Knowledge in image processing skill is required
- Proficient in English both Written and Verbal Communication
- Work Pass Applicants will not be considered for the role due to the lack of quota for work pass application.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 15898
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD