Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails
We look for passionate software engineers who love working with technology, have a strong sense of ownership and business sense to proactively innovate, develop and enhance the systems. Ideally you have an experience using PHP, Angular, RoR & Linux.
- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Design, develop, and deploy reliable enterprise solutions utilizing AWS, PHP, RoR and other open source technologies
- Take ownership on assigned projects by leading project kickoff, development and post-production monitoring to ensure the success.
- Innovate and lead using the latest technologies to provide the best solutions for the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Experienced in DevOps; Automation & Configuration within AWS (Amazon Web Services, AWS EC2, AWS IAM, AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudFormation, AWS EBS, AWS Networking, VPC, etc)
- Proficiency scripting in Angular, PHP (with knowledge of Laravel framework)
- Proficiency scripting in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Strong sense of ownership with excellent communication skills; willing to take adhoc projects as needed