Software Engineer (Quantum)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure and learn new technologies
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will primarily be coding, leveraging on applied mathematics, quantum physics and/or financial engineering. You will work in an agile and collaborative environment to understand requirements to deliver results.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing software solutions using the latest technologies.
- Executing the delivery of end to end systems on time and within coding standards.
- Incorporating quantum / applied mathematics / financial engineering algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Developing and carrying out research in quantum technologies.
- Identifying and resolving defects in existing code and ensuring code quality through unit testing.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Maintaining and updating a clear documentation of the algorithm development process and knowledge base.
- Receiving and incorporating feedback from end-users.
- Assisting the team in other software development activities, including configuration management, basic system administration, code reviews, and system design.
- Collaborating with various teams to create milestones and deliverables.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Financial Engineering or any related discipline.
- You ideally have experience in a relevant role.
- You have strong math skills and solid understanding of algorithm design and optimisation, with the ability and desire to write clean efficient code.
- Having experience in quantum computing is a plus.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to simplify and innovate.
- You are a fast learner and passionate about technology and processes.
- You possess self-initiative, able to work independently and collaboratively with people at various levels.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be able to converse in both English and Chinese.
- You are passionate in a start-up environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd