Software Engineer (Python, C++)
- Work alongside founders & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity to push boundaries and build new technologies
- Be a part of a great and ambitious work environment
Our client is a quantitative trading company that is revolutionising trading technology. With their proprietary algorithms, they enable traders to seize global opportunities in niche markets.
As a Software Engineer, you will be building connectivity to global financial exchanges and responsible for :
- Building core components of a high-performance trading system, including core libraries for high-efficiency logging, shared memory IPC, uniform interface to trading strategies, etc.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying proprietary software such as Trading simulator optimized for distributed computations
- Developing large-scale data collection, management and visualization systems as well as analytics tools to enable advanced mathematical modeling
- Conducting Post-trade analysis and reconciliation to support efficient operations
- You have a Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Software Engineer role.
- You have programming experience in Python, C++, or Java
- You possess a strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- You ideally have familiarity with network and asynchronous programming, websockets & REST interfaces and Agile development
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are a strong team player and able to liaise with various stakeholders
- You are goal-driven and show high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd