Software Engineer (PHP, SQL, LAMP)
- Be at a foundation of an emerging company
- Networking opportunities within Venture Capital world
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Small experienced team and great work environment
Our client is providing a new approach to venture capital. In partnership with leading accelerators and investors across the globe, they are a data-driven venture firm that leverages on AI/ML-based technologies to recognise leading early-stage companies.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, within a Software Engineer or similar role.
- You are familiar with LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU etc.) and MacOS operating systems.
- You have good knowledge of MySQL databases.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd