Software Engineer (PC Application Development)
- Design and develop PC Windows/MacOS Application Software using C#/C++ Language.
- Provide PC Software solution for wireless/wired gaming audio product.
- Design and implement drivers and frameworks in Windows/MacOS. (Audio, USB).
- Work with cross functional teams to support product requirements from customers.
- Testing and validation of the software systems to ensure that application work properly.
- Preparing and delivering software related document.
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience developing in C++/C# programming.
- Excellent knowledge of programming concepts and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in USB Host/device driver.
- Experience in USB audio processing is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Able to manage one's own time efficiently.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd