Software Engineer (.NET/C#/Permanent)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 9-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
As a part of the Software Project team building innovative Security solutions for Homeland Security, Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructures, the Software Engineer will:
- Be responsible for the technical/solution designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution.
- Collaborate with product/solution architects to create, implement and maintain the product/solution development roadmap.
- Ensure all work adheres to Thales software development methodologies and processes.
- Thoroughly document design to ensure the usability, supportability and maintainability of the developed solution.
- Provide timely support to IVVQ team and site deployment
- 5 years of hands-on experience and expert knowledge and expert knowledge of full web application development lifecycle of scalable micro-services-based architectures; including tools, best practices, continuous deployment, dependency/complexity management, scale/performance tuning, monitoring, resiliency, etc.
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Proficiency in any of the following language/framework: C#, WCF, .Net Framework, .Net Core
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience of software design and development methodologies
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS, JavaScipt, Angular
- Good knowledge of container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Azure ECS, etc)ad
- Experience with test automation tools and framework for web application
- Experience with setting up continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI)
- Experience with virtualization and container, and knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536